Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need to check account status

Options
  • 17-09-2015 9:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I need your help please. 
    Recently we decided to switch our gas and electricity to Electric Ireland and signed up with a door-to-door salesman. He told us several times that we were out of contract with our current supplier and showed us 'evidence' on a printed spreadsheet. After signing up we discovered we were still in contact with Airtricity and would have pay to break it.
    So we rang Electric Ireland well within the cooling off period to cancel our switch. The chap on the phone said that was taken care of.
    Then earlier this week I received a Welcome email from Electric Ireland and find that our logins etc are still active. I need to know that you have closed those accounts and that you do not have us down as your customers and will not charge us anything.
    I have been in touch several times via email about this but nobody has responded.
    Please can you look into this. I will send you our account numbers when requested.
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭Electric Ireland: Brige N

Hi redser7,

Thank you for your message.

We would be happy to look into this for you.

Could you please provide the following details by private message?
    • Your full name
    • Your account number
    • The first line of your address
    • Your contact number or date of birth
    • The MPRN of the property
    • The GPRN of the property
    • Confirmation you are the account holder (a sentence stating this is sufficient)

We can then look into your query.

Thanks,
    Brige

________

• Registered Users Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭redser7

Hi redser7,

Thank you for your message.

We would be happy to look into this for you.

Could you please provide the following details by private message?
    • Your full name
    • Your account number
    • The first line of your address
    • Your contact number or date of birth
    • The MPRN of the property
    • The GPRN of the property
    • Confirmation you are the account holder (a sentence stating this is sufficient)

[*]

We can then look into your query.

Thanks,
    Brige

________
    [*]
    Thanks Brige, I'll get those details to you asap.

Hi redser7,

Thank you for that.

We have received your private message. It has now been added to our queue and we will answer as soon as we can.

Should you have any other questions please let us know.

Thanks,
    Brige

________

Thanks Brige

Hi redser7,

Thanks again for passing on the details of your query.

We are sorry to read you had this experience with a member of our field sales staff, and we will follow up with the staff member directly to address their conduct.

If there is anything else we can help you, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thanks,

Brige 

• Advertisement

Hi redser7,

Thanks again for passing on the details of your query.

We are sorry to read you had this experience with a member of our field sales staff, and we will follow up with the staff member directly to address their conduct.

If there is anything else we can help you, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thanks,

Brige 
    Thanks Brige, it all seems to be sorted out now. 
    Cheers

Advertisement