Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phone System

Options
  • 17-09-2015 11:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

I'm currently working out of a home office and have a broadband and phone setup with UPC.

The broadband is 30Mb and I have 2 phone 'lines'. One is the home phone, and the other is the office phone.

Both are on a call package with anytime calls to Ireland and UK and 200 minutes to Irish mobiles. each.

Currently paying €97 including VAT per month.

I'm out of contract with UPC and ideally would like to reduce costs.
    I don't want to go down the route of moving back to eircom and having them physically install a second phone line for the business phone. Particularly as I hope to be in an office within the next 6 months or so.

I've looked at various options including VOIP but was wondering if anyone with a similar home office setup can recommend the system that you use?

Ideally want the home phone line to be analogue, but the office could be VOIP if it was reliable.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Tippex

newdigi wrote: »
    I'm currently working out of a home office and have a broadband and phone setup with UPC.

The broadband is 30Mb and I have 2 phone 'lines'. One is the home phone, and the other is the office phone.

Both are on a call package with anytime calls to Ireland and UK and 200 minutes to Irish mobiles. each.

Currently paying €97 including VAT per month.

I'm out of contract with UPC and ideally would like to reduce costs.
    I don't want to go down the route of moving back to eircom and having them physically install a second phone line for the business phone. Particularly as I hope to be in an office within the next 6 months or so.

I've looked at various options including VOIP but was wondering if anyone with a similar home office setup can recommend the system that you use?

Ideally want the home phone line to be analogue, but the office could be VOIP if it was reliable.

Thanks

Hey just from looking at their site you can get 50mb + 2 lines for €45 per month and then the call pack for €25 per month so bringing your costs to €70 per month http://www.upc.ie/pdf/business/sme_brochure_2015.pdf

Advertisement