Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cancel eircom broadband

Options
  • 17-09-2015 11:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭

Hi I'm basically just wondering is it possible for me to cancel my eircom broadband due to them currently changing to eir . I'm not sure of how these things work but would like to get out of my contract due to eircoms terrible customer service . thanks in advance

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

The short answer is no,
    They've only changed name, nobody has bought the company or anything like that so the Terms & Conditions haven't changed,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

It's only a branding change, so no. No more so than the change to Electric Ireland and others in the past.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,934 ✭✭✭MarkAnthony

Careful canceliing it at any stage. The other providers (other than UPC, Wireless etc) use Eir(com)'s lines so they need to do active 'ports' for what aof the correct term.

Advertisement