Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ryanair charged E12.50 on my CC one month after flight..

Options
  • 17-09-2015 11:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,419 ✭✭✭

I can't work out what it is, I only use cash on the plane, I paid in full for the flight and bags before the flight (of course)

I contacted CS on Ryanair - they say contact my CC company.

My CC company say contact Ryanair ....

Is there any hidden charges that appear roughly one month after Ryanair flights?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭dutopia

I've had this happen before with a CC purchase on board I completely forgot about, are you sure you didn't purchase something with your CC? Mine was also a month after the flight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,419 ✭✭✭cowboyBuilder

dutopia wrote: »
    I've had this happen before with a CC purchase on board I completely forgot about, are you sure you didn't purchase something with your CC? Mine was also a month after the flight.

Definetely not, cos I remember hassling the flight attendent for my change,
    I'm on to ryanair now on webchat and they are confused too, all they have is my flight + baggage charge on their system ! :confused: ... anyway, at least its in the process of being solved.

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭dutopia

Definetely not, cos I remember hassling the flight attendent for my change,
    I'm on to ryanair now on webchat and they are confused too, all they have is my flight + baggage charge on their system ! :confused: ... anyway, at least its in the process of being solved.

Hope you get it sorted.

I found it so weird the charge came a month later for my CC purchase. I thought Ryanair were pulling a cheeky one.

Advertisement