Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Abortion Discussion, Part Trois

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 256 ✭✭100cent

lazygal wrote: »
    Just wanted to check if I'm part of the abortion agenda. In case I need to get pregnant so I can have an abortion. I think the tenth one is free?

I'm not getting you at all.

robdonn wrote: »
    Yeah, what exactly is the "abortion agenda"?

An agenda cheer lead by Liberal elites across the Western world that wishes to in some way normalise the intentional killing of unborn babies.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭robdonn

100cent wrote: »
    An agenda cheer lead by Liberal elites across the Western world that wishes to in some way normalise the intentional killing of unborn babies.

For what purpose?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,644 ✭✭✭✭lazygal

Ok, so when does killing unborn babies start? I'm all about the Culture of Death but don't want to be ignorant of the agenda to follow.

For what purpose?

There's the 6 million dollar question.

• Advertisement

So they want to normalise killing babies because... reasons?

What do you think it is?

Duh, it's on the Agenda. Probably the one similar to the Homosexual Agenda, over in the Gay Lobby.

Thats a question appropriate for the advocates of the abortion agenda to answer.

All I can do is play my part in maintaining Ireland's ban on intentional unborn baby killing.

Duh, it's on the Agenda. Probably the one similar to the Homosexual Agenda, over in the Gay Lobby.

Let's all gay to the lobby, let's all gay to the lobby...

Couldn't help myself there. :P

• Advertisement

You think?

Interesting thesis there. :P

Thats a question appropriate for the advocates of the abortion agenda to answer.

All I can do is play my part in maintaining Ireland's ban on intentional unborn baby killing.

Well actually it's more appropriate a question for you, since you are the one indicating some mass conspiracy.

But I suppose all you can do is play your part in maintaining Ireland's ban on women receiving appropriate medical care.

But Ireland allows unborn babies to be killed already. In Ireland and where you can travel to kill them elsewhere. If my life's at risk the unborn baby inside me can be killed, regardless of The Abortion Agenda.
    What part do you play in Ireland's non existent ban on international unborn baby killing?

Well actually it's more appropriate a question for you, since you are the one indicating some mass conspiracy.

But I suppose all you can do is play your part in maintaining Ireland's ban on women receiving appropriate medical care.

Sorry to disappoint and not accede to your demands. ;)

But Ireland allows unborn babies to be killed already. In Ireland and where you can travel to kill them elsewhere. If my life's at risk the unborn baby inside me can be killed, regardless of The Abortion Agenda.
    What part do you play in Ireland's non existent ban on international unborn baby killing?

The intention of said abortion being to save your life, which I fully support.

Sorry to disappoint and not accede to your demands. ;)

Oh I make no demands whatsoever! But making statements without supporting them is as useful as letting out a wet fart in a room and walking away. :)

So it's ok to kill unborn babies? Was that agreed by The Culture of Death when the Abortion Agenda was agreed? Why is it ok for babies to die just because someone else deserves to live more?

How about saving people from suffering? Or taking quality of life into consideration?

Oh I make no demands whatsoever! But making statements without supporting them is as useful as letting out a wet fart in a room and walking away. :)

Mea Kulpa, I don't have all the answers.

Have you ever asked abortion advocates about the roots of their campaign?

I'd be very interested to hear what you've come up with.

How about saving people from suffering? Or taking quality of life into consideration?

That'll all come in once Chuck Feeney gives loads of money to the Culture of Death so the Abortion Agenda can start killing babies.

• Advertisement

So it's ok to kill unborn babies? Was that agreed by The Culture of Death when the Abortion Agenda was agreed? Why is it ok for babies to die just because someone else deserves to live more?
    Its a travesty when any living human dies.

However, as a nation, Ireland has decided that when there is a direct physical threat to a mother's life, a termination can and should be sanctioned.

Its a travesty when any living human dies.

However, as a nation, Ireland has decided that when there is a direct physical threat to a mother's life, a termination can and should be sanctioned.

Or when a pregnant woman can travel to kill unborn babies. Or when a risk involves suicide, as the people voted in favour of.
    Are you opposed to the morning after pill? And ivf?

Have you ever asked abortion advocates about the roots of their campaign?

I try not to talk to myself, it tends to come across a bit psychopathic... :P

Then both mother and baby should have all treatments necessary for a safe delivery and both mother and baby get an equal chance at life.

Radical thinking eh?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 752 ✭✭✭Lurkio

Is the abortion agenda day one, get all fertile females pregnant, day two kill all the unborn?

Essentially. Shouldn't be too hard to manage, unless you come across some weirdo who thinks they shouldn't be pregnant all the time just because they want sex or something. You should back the Culture Of Life, where women are imprisoned and forced to give birth, which is no way similar to the plot of a horror movie.

Then both mother and baby should have all treatments necessary for a safe delivery and both mother and baby get an equal chance at life.

Radical thinking eh?

So delivery of a 12 week foetus is an equal chance at life? How do doctors treat such patients?

Or when a pregnant woman can travel to kill unborn babies. Or when a risk involves suicide, as the people voted in favour of.
    Are you opposed to the morning after pill? And ivf?

I am opposed to IVF completely.

Still on the fence re morning after pill.

Keep the questions coming. I hope the answers aren't too inconvenient for you. :)

Lurkio wrote: »
    Essentially. Shouldn't be too hard to manage, unless you come across some weirdo who thinks they shouldn't be pregnant all the time just because they want sex or something. You should back the Culture Of Life, where women are imprisoned and forced to give birth, which is no way similar to the plot of a horror movie.

Throw in some laundry and you're definitely onto something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 752 ✭✭✭Lurkio

Fuck off you, with your drug crazed Marxist agenda. Women are born to be mammies, and besides, suffering brings you closer to jesus.

• Advertisement

I am opposed to IVF completely.

Still on the fence re morning after pill.

Keep the questions coming. I hope the answers aren't too inconvenient for you. :)

Not at all. Should women who take the abortion pill here be imprisoned?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement