Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car Insurance for dad 78??

Options
  • 17-09-2015 12:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭

Hi, Im trying to arrange car insurance for my dad who is 78and has a 02D car.. His renewal is 680euro and ive just tried a few places and they are in and round the same.. I am shocked. One place has said 480 for 3rd party only.

Would youquote me for him please?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sharon

gelsthe wrote: »
    Hi, Im trying to arrange car insurance for my dad who is 78and has a 02D car.. His renewal is 680euro and ive just tried a few places and they are in and round the same.. I am shocked. One place has said 480 for 3rd party only.

Hi gelsthe, 

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.

We'd be more than happy to arrange a call back from one of our dedicated Advisors who can provide your father with a quote.

We currently have an offer available where you can get up to 25% off your car insurance if you take out the policy before 31/12/2015. You also have the option to pay monthly with no extra cost.

If you would like us to arrange a call back, please send us a private message with your dad's full name, address and his contact number.

Thanks,

Sharon

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭gelsthe

Hi gelsthe, 

We'd be more than happy to arrange a call back from one of our dedicated Advisors who can provide your father with a quote.

We currently have an offer available where you can get up to 25% off your car insurance if you take out the policy before 31/12/2015. You also have the option to pay monthly with no extra cost.

If you would like us to arrange a call back, please send us a private message with your dad's full name, address and his contact number.

Thanks,

Sharon
    Hi Sharon,

That would be great - unfortunately my dad is not too vocal and I arrange these kind of things for hi. Could you call me to give a quote? My number is <snip>.

Thnak you

Helen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sharon

Hi gelsthe, 

Thanks,

Sharon
    Hi Sharon,

That would be great - unfortunately my dad is not too vocal and I arrange these kind of things for hi. Could you call me to give a quote? My number is <snip>.

Thnak you

Helen.
    Hi Helen,

It would be necessary for our Advisors to also speak with your father. If you wish, we can arrange a call back when you are with your father so we can speak with you both?

If you could please send us a private message with your full name and phone number we will be happy to arrange this at a time that suits you. 

Thanks,

Sharon

Advertisement