Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laundry around Bishopstown

Options
  • 17-09-2015 12:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭

Howdy,
    can anyone recommend somewhere i can get my sheets etc. laundered around Bishopstown? I carried my stuff into Cremin's once, but they don't do laundry and this weather ain't cooperating.
    Thanks,
    dibs

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

dibkins wrote: »
    Howdy,
    can anyone recommend somewhere i can get my sheets etc. laundered around Bishopstown? I carried my stuff into Cremin's once, but they don't do laundry and this weather ain't cooperating.
    Thanks,
    dibs

not in Bishopstown but if you can make it to Turner's Cross there's a self-service laundry area beside the Great Gas petrol station. There are a few machines there for washing and drying. They are out in the open air so accessible anytime. Seems like a great idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭dibkins

I spotted them one day alright, thanks. Looking for somewhere i can just drop my stuff off though.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,177 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

There's Cagney's Dry-Cleaners and Laundrette in Wilton High Street. Nice folks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,712 ✭✭✭roundymac

A little bit further into town but might do if you have transport. It's next to the chipper.
    ww.goldenpages.ie/lennox-launderette-cork/20/

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭dibkins

Dropped my stuff off at Cagney's. Would you believe i saw the sign for it one day and drove around the loop looking for it and didn't see it^^ Paid better attention today.

• Advertisement
Advertisement