Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

want to switch from prepay power to electric Ireland

Options
  • 17-09-2015 12:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    As the title suggests, I am looking to switch from prepay power to yourselves, how do I go about it?
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭Electric Ireland: Brige N

Hi javagal,

Thank you for your message.

Are you looking to switch as a Pay As You Go customer or a bill pay customer?

If you would like to return as a bill pay customer please follow the instructions here.

Should you wish to remain as a Pay As You Go customer and switch your supply to Electric Ireland please call 1850 305 095.

Some of the important information you will need for either process includes the MPRN of your property, which can be found on old bills you may have, and a meter reading.

We hope this helps. If you have any other questions please let us know.

Thanks,
    Brige

________

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭javagal

Sorry no, I want to stay PAYG

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭Electric Ireland: Brige N

Hi javagal,

If you'd like to switch to Electric Ireland and avail of our Pay As You Go services please contact our Pay As You Go team on 1850 305 095. They will be happy to help you with your switch.

Should you have any other queries please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks,
    Brige

________

Advertisement