Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lawncare / Garden Expert REquired

Options
  • 17-09-2015 1:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭

Hi
    Just wondering if anyone out there could recommend someone to me in relation to my new Lawn / Garden.
    Had it done this year and it is a disaster, with weeds, very little actual grass and cost me a fortune.

Am really looking someone who come in and have a look and advise what action to take and if they can do it.
    Would appreciate any help / advise. North Kerry area

Regards
    JB

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,196 ✭✭✭xxyyzz

JB81 wrote: »
    Hi
    Just wondering if anyone out there could recommend someone to me in relation to my new Lawn / Garden.
    Had it done this year and it is a disaster, with weeds, very little actual grass and cost me a fortune.

Am really looking someone who come in and have a look and advise what action to take and if they can do it.

Regards
    JB

Green gardens kerry are very good. Based near Ardfert.

• Registered Users Posts: 586 ✭✭✭g1983d

JB81 wrote: »
    Hi

Regards
    JB

Kingdom garden care are quiet good, based in Tralee

Advertisement