Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to find JC Maths Grinds in Athlone?

Options
  • 17-09-2015 6:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,677 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I searched the "Giving JC Grinds" post for maths in Athlone without success and searched a few of the Grinds websites such as firsttutors.com and irish-grinds.com with no success.

I then started a thread asking if anyone on here gave JC maths grinds in Athlone but that was shut down by a mod which is fine, I guess I mustn't have read the charter correctly so apologies.

Can anyone suggest other resources to identify a JC maths grind service in the Athlone area?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,222 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Adverts in the back of supermarkets.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,677 ✭✭✭54and56

Thanks, hadn't thought of that. Most have a community noticeboard you can advertise on. I'll give that a go.

Advertisement