Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for help

Options
  • 17-09-2015 6:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

I have a child's birthday less than two weeks and the man and women going to sort out the child's food can't do it there was a death in England

So I booked the venue but I got no food for 20-25 kids around the age of nine

Can anybody give me some ideas what I can do as I only haved moved to Waterford and not really no many people

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭Dr. Baltar

gismo13 wrote: »
    I have a child's birthday less than two weeks and the man and women going to sort out the child's food can't do it there was a death in England

Can anybody give me some ideas what I can do as I only haved moved to Waterford and not really no many people

Give Dooly's Fish & Chips a call.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭tombliboo83

Apache pizza and sweets and treats from also

• Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭tombliboo83

*aldi

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

gismo13 wrote: »

Scallions (spelling??) on the cork road do like wholesale cocktail sausages/wedges etc and sell to the public

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭reni10

Why not just do the birthday party in runamuck in Tramore or Activate near Ardkeen?

They will take care of the food and sweets for the kids and they can run around on the climbing frames there too.

Probably be able to get something for about €10 per child.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭deisemum

What I've found out over the last 2 decades that children will ignore the healthy stuff and want the sweets and cake, while some parties will have chips with either burgers, nuggets or pizza.

The most important thing seems to be the goodie bag and most contain a drink usually a carton or pouch, a bag of crisps to bulk up the bag and some jellies or other sweets and a few spare goodie bags for younger siblings that might come along when their older child is being collected from the party. Some goodie bags will have a cheap novelty in it.

Do you have a budget?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭dzilla

Dr. Baltar wrote: »
    Give Dooly's Fish & Chips a call.

+1

Was at a party recently where they did the catering and was well impressed. Who don't like chips and sausages : )

Advertisement