Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shu Uemura

Options
  • 17-09-2015 6:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭

Ive just been told that Shu Uemura are gone from BTs in Dublin, I've been getting my brows done with them ages now! Does anyone know if they've set up anywhere else?

Or if not can you recommend good and not too mad pricey brows in the city?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭rustyzip

Ive just been told that Shu Uemura are gone from BTs in Dublin, I've been getting my brows done with them ages now! Does anyone know if they've set up anywhere else?

Or if not can you recommend good and not too mad pricey brows in the city?

I was there a couple of weeks ago and they were still there.. odd.
    That's a pity, I've got my eyebrows done there a few times in the last couple of years and always liked them.

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭thisistough

rustyzip wrote: »
    I was there a couple of weeks ago and they were still there.. odd.
    That's a pity, I've got my eyebrows done there a few times in the last couple of years and always liked them.

I went into BTs to check, it's definitely gone :(

I ended up going to Benefit on South William Street instead and the girl who did my eyebrows was fairly horrible, she had a good laugh at the fact that I hadn't had them done in so long because I was too broke. Yes I know I look ridiculous but my eyebrows grow really dark and fast, I'm very poor and I thought that eating would be more important. I appreciate your laughter though, sound!

Advertisement