Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mounted garda

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭wellboytoo

EtE7S5g.jpg

glad you find the collapse of democracy entertaining! :)

c3a48583b1de3d8fc3d26929df85ec2d7107083887f0f207a6864f962b70cea9.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 29,384 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

glad you find the collapse of democracy entertaining! :)

true democracy doesnt exist anywhere in the world im afraid, its only an ideology.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭obezyana

We had the mounties at school last year, the riders were telling us that if the horses dung on a path, they radio the local station and someone (usually whichever garda draws the short straw) is dispatched to scoop. The two horses that visited us don't tend to pee on concrete and will usually wait to be on grass to do so.

The Mounted Unit travel as PR but also as an extra visible support, nothing like a ton of Irish Draft coming at you to make you move out of the way.

I'm glad I decided not to join the police force so :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭Minister

Hmmm, this thread appears to have the worst punctuation and grammar of all the threads I have read of late! Are essays in WIT penalised for clarity of writing?

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭JourneyMan8

Minister wrote: »
    Hmmm, this thread appears to have the worst punctuation and grammar of all the threads I have read of late! Are essays in WIT penalised for clarity of writing?

how many times did you read over this post to make sure there was no mistakes?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,384 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

that scuks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭obezyana

I bet your the life and soul of every party you attend.

Advertisement