Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Snyder's Pretzel Pieces!

Options
  • 17-09-2015 7:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭

There are a few threads on this topic but none of them are recent so I hope it's ok to start a new one.

Does anyone know of anywhere in Dublin (preferably city centre or Northside) that sells these delicious morsels of heaven??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭MissFlitworth

Better suited here OP

The American sweet shop at the Central Bank had a rake of different types when I was in last week.

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭tradhead

Better suited here OP

The American sweet shop at the Central Bank had a rake of different types when I was in last week.

Ah yes, sorry! That's brilliant, I've been trying not to go into any of those shops as I'll probably clean them out altogether but I might have a look tomorrow, seeing as it's Friday! Thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

I, too, went hunting a few months back for these and actually emailed the company.
    They told me a lot of Spar shops sell them, as do some Applegreen stores, Texaco garages and a few Centras.
    I found them in Applegreen and Spar.

fussyonion wrote: »
    I, too, went hunting a few months back for these and actually emailed the company.
    They told me a lot of Spar shops sell them, as do some Applegreen stores, Texaco garages and a few Centras.
    I found them in Applegreen and Spar.

Haha I just e-mailed them today! Great minds :) Any Spar's in particular that you found them in? In Dublin perhaps? I've tried all the Spar's I can think of in town and in my local area, they seem to be only in random tiny shops and none so far in the city centre.

tradhead wrote: »
    Haha I just e-mailed them today! Great minds :) Any Spar's in particular that you found them in? In Dublin perhaps? I've tried all the Spar's I can think of in town and in my local area, they seem to be only in random tiny shops and none so far in the city centre.

Well I'm on the Southside so if you fancy a trip out this way, you will find them in Spar, Woodstown Shopping Centre.
    Also the Applegreen garage on the Knocklyon Road.
    Also the Centra store, Rathfarnham Village.
    Oh and the Texaco garage in Rathfarnham Village HAD them but not 100% sure now.
    Sure, get the bus and make a day of it!!

EDIT: I remember someone saying Spar across from Christchurch, on the corner, had them.

• Advertisement

fussyonion wrote: »
    Well I'm on the Southside so if you fancy a trip out this way, you will find them in Spar, Woodstown Shopping Centre.
    Also the Applegreen garage on the Knocklyon Road.
    Also the Centra store, Rathfarnham Village.
    Oh and the Texaco garage in Rathfarnham Village HAD them but not 100% sure now.
    Sure, get the bus and make a day of it!!

EDIT: I remember someone saying Spar across from Christchurch, on the corner, had them.

Thank you so much! I actually got a list of city-centre and Blanchardstown shops from the lovely supplier man today:

Spar Dame Street (this was the handiest one today but at €2.69 a bag I'll be checking out the other options too!)
    Candy Lab Temple Bar
    Spar D'Olier St
    Spar Tara St
    Xtra Mart Townsend St
    Spar Patrick St
    Centra Westland Row
    College Blanchardstown
    Eurospar Hartstown
    Applegreen Clonsilla
    (Or any Applegreen store)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

Supervalu had them at Christmas.

They were €2.49 a bag in Applegreen, OP, and €2.99 in Spar.
    Bloody addictive, too.

When I found them a few months back, I bought 2 bags of Cheddar Cheese, 2 Jalapeno and 2 Honey and Mustard.

Only thing is....I got sick of them and now I've no cravings at all for them.
    Which is good as I'm cutting back on treats.

Advertisement