Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't logon to DIT email?

Options
  • 17-09-2015 7:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

Hi all,

So I registered for DIT a few weeks back. The username was of course the CAO number and pass is your DOB, I know that. I registered and changed my password and used my account again a number of times. But recently every time I try to logon with this new password it won't let me on. Even the DOB password isn't working. What's the issue?

Thanks. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭ronnie085

DT1 wrote: »
    Hi all,

So I registered for DIT a few weeks back. The username was of course the CAO number and pass is your DOB, I know that. I registered and changed my password and used my account again a number of times. But recently every time I try to logon with this new password it won't let me on. Even the DOB password isn't working. What's the issue?

Thanks. :)
    Username is your student number, assume that's different from Cao number

• Registered Users Posts: 946 ✭✭✭gauchesnell

normally the student number and the cao number are the same...
    If you are a new student you should have received a new password when you got your ID

depending on what campus you are on you can call into the IS Support desk or Student Services to reset it

• Registered Users Posts: 27 DT1

If you are a new student you should have received a new password when you got your ID

Ah, this is the answer! Forgot that I got a piece of paper with details when I got the card. :pac::P Thanks man!!! :):):)

Advertisement