Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need someone to fix a recliner chair

Options
  • 17-09-2015 9:03pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭

I bought a sofa years ago in Arramount, who have gone out of business, and the recliner bit is broken. Any idea if there's anyone in Waterford who can fix those things?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭south

katydid wrote: »
    I bought a sofa years ago in Arramount, who have gone out of business, and the recliner bit is broken. Any idea if there's anyone in Waterford who can fix those things?

Is the cable snapped?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭katydid

south wrote: »
    Is the cable snapped?

I think so. When I pull the handle, it's totally loose and nothing happens

• Registered Users Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭south

Sent you a pm Katydid

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭JourneyMan8

literally just happened me, but Iv fixed it myself even though I'm terrible at this kind of stuff, just need to do a little fiddling around with it and find where the cord is meant to be.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭katydid

literally just happened me, but Iv fixed it myself even though I'm terrible at this kind of stuff, just need to do a little fiddling around with it and find where the cord is meant to be.
    I've someone coming to fix it tomorrow, but thanks. If it happens again, I'll see what I can do!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭JourneyMan8

I've someone coming to fix it tomorrow, but thanks. If it happens again, I'll see what I can do!

if there is any logic to fixing then do please let me know lol

Advertisement