Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tolouse vs Nice vs Marseille(next summer)

Options
  • 18-09-2015 12:35am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 230 ✭✭

Planning on heading south next summer and work in some hostel/irish bar. Deciding on which city I'll go to. I'm also thinking of driving down, flights are so cheap now but I have an open top car that I would love to take through France. Would it be lunacy?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,428 ✭✭✭MrKingsley

I live in bordeaux for the past 3 years and have been to toulouse regularly. Its a really nice city and the people are laid back. Theres quite a few erasmus students and expats as well so its pretty open to everyone.

Ive been to marseille and just couldnt imagine myself living there. The countryside and coastline around it is gorgeous and well worth a visit but the city centre is a dump.

The only thing i can say about nice is that if you arrive without a job, money better be no object for you

Advertisement