Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ballina Squash club

Options
  • 18-09-2015 6:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 38

Is anyone on here a member? i've been trying to work up the courage to go

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭farmchoice

ya im a member,no courage needed you will be made very welcome the season is just starting so now is the time. you can PM me and i will have someone give you a call, or just rock up to the club on Thursday evening. there is coaching from 5-7.00pm and there is an open night next Thursday for new members, immediately after the coaching
    there will be 10 -15 new people starting this month so you will not be alone!!

if you go onto the ballina stephenites website and go to the squash page there are contact details.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 laurenceltic

farmchoice wrote: »
    ya im a member,no courage needed you will be made very welcome the season is just starting so now is the time. you can PM me and i will have someone give you a call, or just rock up to the club on Thursday evening. there is coaching from 5-7.00pm and there is an open night next Thursday for new members, immediately after the coaching
    there will be 10 -15 new people starting this month so you will not be alone!!

if you go onto the ballina stephenites website and go to the squash page there are contact details.

Thank you farmchoice I've never played before dont even know the rules but i need a new hobby, i will try to force myself to go :)

Advertisement