Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Odd work dream last night.

Options
  • 18-09-2015 10:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,276 ✭✭✭

Hi all, so I had a strange work dream last night, and I can't stop wondering what it meant.

So basically, I'm my age now, 33, but I seem to be working in a record shop (like I did in real life when I was doing work experience at 16 which turned into a full time job after school) and I'm speaking to a manager who is showing me around the store and saying that I prob know what to do since she remembered me from years ago and, sure it'll be great working together again.

Then after that I am in my office (where I work now in the real world) and I am at my desk, people are crowed around another guy I work with making a big deal about him leave his job/retiring, can't really remember, I am not involved in the celebration, but I am looking through an envelop with about €200 in it and a card from everyone in my office saying best of luck, but I'm looking at the card and I can't quiet make out if it's from the staff in my office here or in the record shop, very unclear.

Now in the real world, I am very quiet in my office, I get my work done, I'm polite to people, but not too chatty and people are grand with that, just a quiet guy. I did love working in the record shop back then, but retail for me ended in my mid 20s, couldn't hack the standing for 8 to 10 hours a day, much rather the sitting in office :)

Any ideas? Clear a mud lol.

Thanks for reading.

Advertisement