Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home Sharing Fixed?

• 18-09-2015 12:03pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 499 ✭✭

Hi All,

Haven't been prompted to download iOS 9 yet, but want to confirm that they have restored Home Sharing. Can any of you early adaptors on the forum here confirm ?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭Zcott

Yep, it's back for iOS 9.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 499 ✭✭MACHEAD

Thanks Zcott, only just seen your reply now. (didn't get a notification of post)

I went ahead and installed anyway, only to discover today that when playing music in 'Shuffle All' mode, the skip forward/back buttons appear to be disabled. For the life of me I can't figure out why this would be the case.

Anyone else notice this or is just my iphone playing up, or not playing up as the case may be!

Since the introduction of this Music App on mobile devices instead of iTunes, I get the distinct feeling that things are only going to get even more restrictive and more locked down going forward.

I hope I'm wrong, but jailbreaking may be the way to go for many of us.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,679 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Sounds like a bug. You can report it here

http://bugreport.apple.com

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 499 ✭✭MACHEAD

Further to the 'skip fwd / bwd' issue. Must have been a bug of some kind on my phone (iPhone 5S). Done a force reset, and everything ok now.

Advertisement