Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tyrellstown to Swords - transport options

Options
  • 18-09-2015 12:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭

I know transport from TT isn't great, but having been invited out tonight I'm really struggling.

I need to get from the Boulevard in Tyrellstown across to Hogs & Heiffers in Swords.

Only ways I can see so far are the 40d to Drumcondra & then change & get a bus to Swords losing hours of my life, or a taxi

Am I missing anything ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,077 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

No you're not. Best to try and get a fixed price for a taxi in advance,buses will take you 90 mins

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Nope definitely not missing something. Those are your options.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Getting from here to anywhere on the west or North of Dublin by public transport is a nightmare. I've family working in a large Swedish furniture store near Ballymun, a 10-minute drive door-to-door from here, but 90-120 minutes by bus depending on the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,467 ✭✭✭5star02707

40d -> 17a -> 33/41/41c

That's how i normally do it but i must agree it is time consuming... :P

Get off between Cappagh Road to Mellowes Road then take the 17a
    Get off at bus stop number 991 (swords road)
    Walk towards the traffic light then turn right bus stop no. 1624 there you can get 33,41 or 41c

• Registered Users Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭beer enigma

Thanks to all... its frustrating and expensive !

• Advertisement
Advertisement