Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banking 365

Options
  • 18-09-2015 1:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,892 ✭✭✭

Hi

I am locked out of my banking online. I am currently living abroad and have no idea what my account number is so I can't ring customer services. Is there anyway I can get it unlocked without it. I know all my log in details and password?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

Rfrip wrote: »
    Hi

I am locked out of my banking online. I am currently living abroad and have no idea what my account number is so I can't ring customer services. Is there anyway I can get it unlocked without it. I know all my log in details and password?
    Hi Rfrip,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.ie.

If you have a statement this will have your bank account details on it. If you don’t have this then to get your account number it will be necessary to call BOI Direct on 0035314044000 and a representative will be happy to assist you.

Representatives are available Monday - Friday 8am - 12midnight, 9am - 6pm weekends and Bank holidays.

Thank you,

Tara C

• Registered Users Posts: 2,066 ✭✭✭tuisginideach

Is banking365 down this morning - I just keep getting the message 'taking too long to load'?

1hr later - still getting the same message:
    The server at www.365online.com is taking too long to respond.

and yet another 1hr later - no service. Would it be too much to ask BofI to put a general note on their website (or on boards.ie) saying the system is currently down?

7.27 - 11.05 Is there any chance of getting a reply to this?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭MargeS

This is irritating... I thought it was my internet connection at first, but 365 is down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

Is banking365 down this morning - I just keep getting the message 'taking too long to load'?

1hr later - still getting the same message:
    The server at www.365online.com is taking too long to respond.

and yet another 1hr later - no service.  Would it be too much to ask BofI to put a general note on their website (or on boards.ie) saying the system is currently down?

7.27 - 11.05 Is there any chance of getting a reply to this?
    Good Morning, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie, and apologies for the delay in getting back to you. Sorry to hear you cannot get access, please clear your cache on your browser before logging in again and this should be now working. You can also access your account through the app. 

Thanks and please let us know if there is anything else we can help with, 

Evie 

Still not working for me.

• Advertisement

MargeS wrote: »
    This is irritating... I thought it was my internet connection at first, but 365 is down.
    Good Morning MargeS,

Thanks for getting in touch and apologies if you are having difficulty in logging in, can you try clearing the cache and delete your browsing history, we are hearing some reports of customers having difficulty logging in and this has been sent to our support team.

Thanks,
    Evie  

I have cleared everything - still not working.

I have cleared everything - still not working.
    Hi tuisginideach, 

Sorry to hear that you still have no access this has been raised with our support team for investigation. Apologies for any inconvenience, you may be able to process your request today through the app if you have that installed on your mobile or tablet device.

Thanks, 

Evie 

I do not have a Bank of I app.

Obviously I am not the only person experiencing difficulties. Any idea when the situation will be resolved?

I do not have a Bank of I app.

Obviously I am not the only person experiencing difficulties.  Any idea when the situation will be resolved?
    Hi, 

Sorry to hear you are still experiencing difficulties in logging on, our support team are looking into this at the moment, regrettably we do not have a time frame as of yet of when this will be resolved. 

Thanks, 

Evie 

• Advertisement
Advertisement