Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS Vita with bad internet

• 18-09-2015 3:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys, weighing up getting a ps vita but not sure just yet. We have crappy satellite broadband where I live so I'm not sure if the psn would be much good to me, or if I could benefit from bundles games where you get a code to download rather than a physical copy.

I have a 3ds but the 3d wrecks my head, the controls are awkward and the library of games is very child focused.

I am planning on buying a ps4 around christmas so would there be any benefit to having the ps vita also? considering the internet issue

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭lulzordan

Depends if you have a download cap or not.. The games for the vita aren't that heavy (2-4gb), however you can get good or even better prices on physical copies on amazon and such so you would only download updates every now and then.

Also, you can use the remote play feature with the PS4

• Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Snakeweasel

Yeah we have a cap of 25gb! If you could set a timer on it like utorrent it would be fine as we have unlimited from 2am to 8am but cant imagine that it is capable of that. Dusted off the 3ds and played for a while yesterday evening, even with the 3d off I gave myself a headache. I think thats a bigger deal than the games library!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 971 ✭✭✭Senecio

No free Wifi hotspots nearby, McDonalds etc... Pop in for a burger and a coffee and download a game?

• Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Snakeweasel

Senecio wrote: »
    No free Wifi hotspots nearby, McDonalds etc... Pop in for a burger and a coffee and download a game?

I live in the countryside, nearest mcdonalds is 20 miles away! (theres a small town closer but dont think there are any places with free wifi) although I do have some neighbours with unlimited download....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 971 ✭✭✭Senecio

Better be a good neighbour then.

• Advertisement
Advertisement