Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Asia travel

Options
  • 18-09-2015 9:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 44

Hi guys myself and my girlfriend are goin to do Asia round March ,April next year.I am just enquiring who is best to book this with? For example trailfinders,contiki,g-adventures.Or is there any other agencies people would recommend.Also would you do it in group or as individuals?we thinking Thailand Cambodia Vietnam maybe Lagos.
    Tia.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭jadie

Just book a flight to Bangkok and go from there, no need to book through trailfinders etc. a waste of money IMO, South East Asia couldn't be easier to travel independently.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Idobai

I totally agree with Jadie, it's much better value, safe, and more fun going it alone. I've previously done Nepal, Sri Lanka, and Malaysia on tours or with drivers because I was short on time and a bit nervous. I'm currently in my third week of a six month trip across Asia and I'm in Sumatra, I thought it would be daunting but really as has been my experience in other countries there are no shortage of local tour operators that will help you arrange trekking, bus journeys etc. having a rough plan of where you want to go is really all you need. Enjoy!

Advertisement