Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Auroshikha incense sticks???

Options
  • 18-09-2015 10:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 803 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone knows anywhere in town I could get my hands on these Auroshikha inscense sticks?

They used to sell them in Evolution in the GPO Arcade but now that shop is gone. Which is a pity, because they had such cool stuff.

They smell so nice, I just want them back in my life :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

There's a chinese place in the ILAC sells loads of different incense but it burns really badly, like its damp

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭Galadriel

Bambi wrote: »
    There's a chinese place in the ILAC sells loads of different incense but it burns really badly, like its damp

I buy my incense in there, love it! it's the only place I know that does the loose ones I like, bit expensive at €5.20 for the 20 but I don't know anywhere else that sells it.

OP, you should try there as they have a lot of different brands.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 803 ✭✭✭jungleman

Yeah tried the one in the Ilac! No luck!! I'm not joking you, if you can get your hands on the Auroshikha incense, you would never buy any other brand. The variety of scents they have is just insane. They all smell fantastic!

jungleman wrote: »
    Yeah tried the one in the Ilac! No luck!! I'm not joking you, if you can get your hands on the Auroshikha incense, you would never buy any other brand. The variety of scents they have is just insane. They all smell fantastic!

There is a shop in the Swan Centre in Rathmines that does lots of incense, I will check there for you and report back!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 803 ✭✭✭jungleman

Galadriel wrote: »
    There is a shop in the Swan Centre in Rathmines that does lots of incense, I will check there for you and report back!

Ah cheers, that is super sound of you!

• Advertisement

jungleman wrote: »
    Ah cheers, that is super sound of you!

Had a look this evening, no joy I'm afraid, they have a HUGE range but not the ones you are looking for!

Advertisement