Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gameweek 6 Matchday Thread.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭internet_user

Why was darmian subbed lads? Injured or just taken off?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,369 ✭✭✭the incredible pudding

CSF wrote: »
    45. Fairly raging with that.

It's not that bad at all! Certainly not rage-worthy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭Pink Lemons

Why was darmian subbed lads? Injured or just taken off?

Tactical move by LVG. Though who knows what tactics he had in mind seeing as it was Valencia who came on :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,557 ✭✭✭✭CSF

It's not that bad at all! Certainly not rage-worthy.
    I was 38 with 4 to play today, 1 didn't play at all, 2 came off at HT, and Depay.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,369 ✭✭✭the incredible pudding

CSF wrote: »
    I was 38 with 4 to play today, 1 didn't play at all, 2 came off at HT, and Depay.

Lots of people in the same though, myself included (Martin saved me though). Plenty of people captained Benteke and one of your players got points. You'll probably see green arrows, that's not worth raging over.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Ruddy on for a bap :rolleyes:
    Wow, Martin almost didn't make match. Was at home this morning for birth of child and then flew up just in time

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,345 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Ruddy on for a bap :rolleyes:
    Wow, Martin almost didn't make match. Was at home this morning for birth of child and then flew up just in time

That's potential cult hero stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 4,685 ✭✭✭sheroman01

45. Not too happy with that. Captain fail with Benteke. Mahrez captain would have been beautiful. Ah well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,915 ✭✭✭✭menoscemo

44 all out. Another mediocre week. Just can't get going this year.
    Wasted a transfer getting Coutinho in for Depay and also have Martin on the bench not coming in. ughhh, can't do anything right this year:o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭Pink Lemons

Average & top 1000 average is 41. FFFix have me going from 300k to 560k, still a rise from 700k last week so I'm happy! Just in need of a really good week to start really knocking the numbers down.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Average & top 1000 average is 41. FFFix have me going from 300k to 560k, still a rise from 700k last week so I'm happy! Just in need of a really good week to start really knocking the numbers down.

Two green arrows in a row; from 1.44m to 1.3m to 1.23m (predicted) :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

FutureGuy wrote: »
    Omg. Benched Martin.

On he comes for Muniesa. :-D

Same for me. I also had jos as first defensive sub massive stroke of luck for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Same for me. I also had jos as first defensive sub massive stroke of luck for me.

I'm just after seeing that. Was just about to post awarding you jammiest sod of the day getting Martins points from third spot on your bench!! :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Even though world rank means very little at this stage, a jump 900k to 450k is good to see.

Ground gained on 8 of the 9 above me.

Delighted with the results today despite Martin. Souare first sub was the right decision all day long.

It took all my nerve not to get Benteke in and lots of rivals had him captained so the relief is huge. Was expecting a big rank drop after today but 51 all should keep the arrows green for the week.

Won 2 h2hs one from a very unlikely position.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,022 ✭✭✭jamesbere

My week might not of been a total disaster.
    Silva gomez and cedric didn't play. Anya Richards and Francis come in.
    That's 13 points to come in. So finished on 44.
    Still worrying that my big players aren't doing the business. Another captain fail is annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭Mike Ehrmantraut

57 Pts, very happy with that and finally a good captaincy choice with Mahrez : )

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

51 points there, the Mahrez captaincy worked out very well this week as I was going to chance Kolarov.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,256 ✭✭✭✭km79

looks like a nice jump of 300 k from 650k to 350k

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Yesterday I thought I was on for a decent score with 41. After today I'm at 43. Suffice it to say, not happy :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭breffni bogballer

lucky 3rd sub here as well, francis in for gomez up to 65 pts and finally a cpt sucess with mahrez

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭FortuneChip

Silva has made things interesting.

Didn't pay attention to my VC.
    Just saw now that's it's Martial.
    Depay is my 1st sub as well.

So eh, United better do the business tomorrow.

My 1st captain may not have played, but at least there was a Silva lining.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

FHFC wrote: »
    Delighted with the results today despite Martin. Souare first sub was the right decision all day long.

It took all my nerve not to get Benteke in and lots of rivals had him captained so the relief is huge. Was expecting a big rank drop after today but 51 all should keep the arrows green for the week.

Won 2 h2hs one from a very unlikely position.

Same for me. Benteke 1 pointer is a huge relief! As was the Pedro/Sanchez situation.

I'll end up on 46 pts and may still get a small green arrow.

In the end my Benteke -> Wilson transfer last week was not that bad. 7 vs 9. Even with the -4 it doesn't turn out too bad. It was anyway impossible to anticipate Benteke fantastic overhead goal.

I can't say the same of my Payet -> A.Ayew transfer. 21 to 4 here... Ouch

What's also annoying is Huth/Coates depleting my team value & Silva injury..

That's only twice in 20 games now Liverpool have managed to scored more than 1 goal in a game. That benteke fear was nothing to be worrying about. The Liverpool attack hasn't functioned since suarez left.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,358 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

Before today, if you'd told me that Benteke would be off my HT after blanking, that Darmian and Targett would be off at HT, and that Martin would get his 3rd of the season, thus giving me 12 points from him and McCarthy today, I'd have called you fúcking mental.

I'll end on 56 and damn delighted with it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

With all the ranting and rage on here over the last 24 hours I thought most would in the mid-30's, points wise.

Fair play to anyone with more than 40.

That's only twice in 20 games now Liverpool have managed to scored more than 1 goal in a game. That benteke fear was nothing to be worrying about. The Liverpool attack hasn't functioned since suarez left.

You've been a one man support group all week for us brave Benteke ignorers tbf. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

55 nett
    47 atm but Silva Diouf and Muniesa didn't play.
    Anya 2 Yoshida 1 and third sub Daniels who I thought was injured comes in for 9!
    A few concerns; will keep an eye on Yoshida re. price drop tonight but who to get instead?
    Later.

FHFC wrote: »
    You've been a one man support group all week for us brave Benteke ignorers tbf. :)

As a Liverpool fan I wouldn't touch one of their attackers. Rodgers is a dead man walking ,the team isn't functioning, the crowd are restless.Benteke had a thigh strain which is an awkward injury to shake. They have yet to play to his strengths.

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭pollocks

69 happy out with that

• Advertisement

57 for the week. Martins 9 pts a total fluke for me. I'm going to use those pts to take a pts hit to sort out my defence.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,830 ✭✭✭✭dahat

I suffered greatly by not listening to your advice.

Ighalo to Benteke for -4....... Worst transfer I have made in 3 seasons.

dahat wrote: »
    I suffered greatly by not listening to your advice.

Ighalo to Benteke for -4....... Worst transfer I have made in 3 seasons.

Ouch you were very unfortunate to get as badly stung on that move though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,424 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

52 (-4)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

74 (no Silva)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,022 ✭✭✭jamesbere

209k down to 279. Could of been worse.
    Onwards to next week

Up nearly 150k to 308k.

Highest of the season so far.

Will take that and run.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,816 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

57 (-4), only sees me move up from 2.2m to 1.79m :(

Martial (c) hopefully the start of my season now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

58 means a rise from 889k to 443k
    Not the season changing week I thought it could have been at 5pm yesterday but still comfortably my best week this season.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,230 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

65 gives me an GW rank of 65K and moves my overall rank to 500k

I've risen nearly 1.9m in two weeks, madness.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,830 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Down to 1.7 million....just gotta laugh, can't believe I'm close to throwing the towel on already....

Must fight on.......

Unfollows thread and looks for alcohol....

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

A massive 64 points this week and up 800k for the GW to 553k :D

Pelle the hero today with 13 and Ruddy got 5 including a legendary bonus point.

Imagine if Silva had played. It shows just how stacked things are. I'm very pleased with the week it's fair to say :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

My jammy 53 sees me jump from 876k to 564k. That's my first time to crack 50 this season, mainly thanks to my bench contributing 17 points, as Dawson, Westwood and Martin came in for Gomez, Muniesa and Silva.

I was set to transfer Martin out on Friday but with the Gomez rumours I cut Ward instead to give some extra bench cover.

Plenty issues though with the above trio that missed out, plus Benteke.

was looking through some of leagues, in a one shot league (no transfers allowed), a chap has OR of 1,248, and the team that he plays with normally is ranked in 30k.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,345 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

46 (-4) fairly poor on here but getting a bit more confident in my team.

Still floating about the 1M mark.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,736 ✭✭✭Bleating Lamb

Are ye all just adding on the pts of lads coming in from the bench yourselves?....my weekly score or OR hasn't updated since last night.

Are ye all just adding on the pts of lads coming in from the bench yourselves?....my weekly score or OR hasn't updated since last night.

you need to refresh your screen, all updated for me

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

iroced wrote: »
    I'll end up on 46 pts and may still get a small green arrow.
    Indeed. Up from 125k to 116k. Steady around the 100k mark for 4 GWs now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

46 gives me my first millionaire's club of the season. Up though from 143k to 133k.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,902 ✭✭✭MagicIRL

63 for the week. Would've been 73 but Hazard was on the bench :pac:

In to 144k overall. Need to make a transfer or two next week though... *cough* Sanchez *cough*

• Advertisement
Advertisement