If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony HT-XT1 soundbase

Options

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Brian

macker64 wrote: »
    Folks,
    Can you please quote on your all in delivered price to Co. Meath on this item?

http://www.richersounds.com/product/soundbars-sound-base/sony/htxt1/sony-htxt1
    hi Macker64,

Unfortunately this is a clearance item, with stock only available in certain stores in UK mainland

For something similar that we do have, you could look at -

Pioneer SBXB30 - http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-201479-sbxb30.aspx - at €289 including delivery to anywhere in ROI

regards
    Brian

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭macker64

Folks,

hi Macker64,

Unfortunately this is a clearance item, with stock only available in certain stores in UK mainland

Pioneer SBXB30 - http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-201479-sbxb30.aspx - at €289 including delivery to anywhere in ROI

regards
    Brian
    Thanks Brian.

Unfortunately the Pioneer falls far short of the Sony on the connections and power fronts.

No HDMI I/Ps and 40watts less power!!

Folks,

hi Macker64,

regards
    Brian
    Thanks Brian.

Unfortunately the Pioneer falls far short of the Sony on the connections and power fronts.

No HDMI I/Ps and 40watts less power!!
    Unfortunately there are very few soundbases at the minute which would have 3 HDMi inputs, the next nearest would be a soundbar with seperate sub - http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-201363-htct380.aspx at €369

Are you interested in soundbar or would it have to be a base?

Cheers

Folks,
    Can I have an all in delivered price (Euro) on this item please?

Canton DM 50 TV Sound Plinth / Bar, 2.1 Virtual Surround System with 200watts in Black

Folks,
    Can I have an all in delivered price (Euro) on this item please?

Canton DM 50 TV Sound Plinth / Bar, 2.1 Virtual Surround System with 200watts in Black
    Hi Macker64, the DM50 can be delivered anywhere in Ireland at €369

We have these in stock locally so can be sent on a next day service

Cheers
    Brian

• Advertisement

Thanks Brian!

PM Sent.

Thanks Brian!

PM Sent.
    no probs :D

Thanks Brian!

PM Sent.
    Set the Canton up today and what a piece of kit it is!!

Thank you Brian in RS. Excellent customer service. Have left feedback on RS website.

I will be looking for a mini wireless/streaming quality system shortly, any recommendations?? Marantz or Ceol?? Internet radio is very important!!

Regards,

Thanks Brian!

PM Sent.

Thank you Brian in RS. Excellent customer service. Have left feedback on RS website.

I will be looking for a mini wireless/streaming quality system shortly, any recommendations?? Marantz or Ceol?? Internet radio is very important!!

Regards,

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Regards,

Hi Macker64.

Thank you very much for the kind words and I'll make sure they are passed on to Brian (He's off today).

I'll have a little check on what we have on the mini system side and come back with a few prices.

Glad you are enjoying the canton! It does indeed sound excellent!

• Advertisement

Hi Macker64.

Thank you very much for the kind words and I'll make sure they are passed on to Brian (He's off today).

I'll have a little check on what we have on the mini system side and come back with a few prices.

Glad you are enjoying the canton! It does indeed sound excellent!
    Thanks Brian!

PM Sent.

Regards,

Lads,
    My new Canton DM50 has developed a fault.

Sound goes completely after some time. Turning the unit off and then on again restores the sound briefly and then it goes again!!!

I presume this will be a straight swap as the unit is only 3 weeks old!!!

Please adaise.

Lads,

Sound goes completely after some time. Turning the unit oflf and then on again restores the sound briefly and then it goes again!!!

Please adaise.
    Hi Macker64.

I have asked Brian in our mail order department to give you a call to sort this for you.

Apologies you are having issues with the Canton. They are usually very very reliable.

Lads,

Sound goes completely after some time. Turning the unit oflf and then on again restores the sound briefly and then it goes again!!!

Please adaise.
    Hi Macker64.

I have asked Brian in our mail order department to give you a call to sort this for you.

Apologies you are having issues with the Canton. They are usually very very reliable.
    Kenny/Brian,
    Can you contact me please re. the faulty Canton DM50?

Have you organised a replacement?

Phoned you yesterday afternoon and was put on hold. Hung up after 5mins on hold.

Please advise.

Lads,

Please adaise.
    Hi Macker64.

Kenny/Brian,

Phoned you yesterday afternoon and was put on hold. Hung up after 5mins on hold.

Please advise.
    Apologies Macker64, I will call you now

Lads,

Please adaise.
    Hi Macker64.

Kenny/Brian,

Please advise.
    Thanks Brian. Excellent customer service, thank you.

Lads,

Please adaise.
    Hi Macker64.

Kenny/Brian,

Please advise.
    Sorry for all the mix up yesterday, it was a misunderstanding between myself and Kenny. I have arranged couriers to collect your faulty unit on Tuesday as discussed, and will send the replacement DM55 as soon as it arrives in here.

Any problems please let me know
    Cheers
    Brian

Lads,

Please adaise.
    Hi Macker64.

Kenny/Brian,

Please advise.
    Sorry for all the mix up yesterday, it was a misunderstanding between myself and Kenny. I have arranged couriers to collect your faulty unit on Tuesday as discussed, and will send the replacement DM55 as soon as it arrives in here.

Cheers
    Brian

That's fine Brian, I have no problem with you or Kenny. I know you guys offer excellent customer service and that's why I am a long standing customer.

Regards to all.

Many thanks, much appreciated

Brian

Brian
    Brian,
    Faulty Canton DM50 collected this afternoon, thank you.

Do you have a rough idea when I can expect to see my replacement?

Also, can you transfer over the 6 year warranty to the new unit please?

Thanks.

• Advertisement

Brian
    Brian,

Thanks.
    HI Macker,
    I had this shipped over to our warehouse and held in dublin to speed things up a bit, so once your one arrives in today I will get this released for you and should be delivered tomorrow or Friday.

Regards
    Brian

Brian
    Brian,

Thanks.
    HI Macker,
    I had this shipped over to our warehouse and held in dublin to speed things up a bit, so once your one arrives in today I will get this released for you and should be delivered tomorrow or Friday.

Regards
    Brian
    Thanks Brian, much appreciated!!

Brian
    Brian,

Thanks.
    HI Macker,

Regards
    Brian
    Thanks Brian, much appreciated!!
    Brian,
    Just had the courier at my front door attempting to deliver the faulty Canton DM50 they collected yesterday afternoon.

Can I suggest you give them a call in the morning please!!

Thanks.

Apologies Macker, I will ring the couriers now and find out whats going on

Cheers
    Brian

Cheers
    Brian
    Brian,
    I would be much obliged if you could do all in your power to insure I take delivery of my replacement Canton  this afternoon!!

Regards,

Cheers
    Brian
    Brian,
    I would be much obliged if you could do all in your power to insure I take delivery of my replacement Canton  this afternoon!!

Regards,
    HI Macker64, I have spoken to the couriers and they have assured me this will definitely be out for delivery to you today.

Brian

Cheers
    Brian
    Brian,

Regards,
    HI Macker64, I have spoken to the couriers and they have assured me this will definitely be out for delivery to you today.

Brian
    Brian,
    Have just taken delivery of my replacement Canton. Will set it up at the weekend when I'm off.

Thanks again for all your help, its very much appreciated!!

Regards,

Cheers
    Brian
    Brian,

Regards,

Brian
    Brian,
    Have just taken delivery of my replacement Canton. Will set it up at the weekend when I'm off.

Thanks again for all your help, its very much appreciated!!

Regards,
    No probs, glad we could get you sorted. Any issues setting it up please let me know

Cheers
    Brian

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.