Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

School salary grant - payslip secondary teacher

• 19-09-2015 8:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭

Just changed from a permanent position to part time - I know some people are thinking what?  Wanted to move closer to my home place and also am happier.Got my pay slip.On my old pay slip I was getting paid roughly €20 for school salary grant but this never came up on my new pay slip.Just wondering if every teacher gets paid this or does it depend on type of school - just to let you know my old school and new school are both voluntary but new school is a DEIS school. Thanks 

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

magicgal wrote: »
    Just changed from a permanent position to part time - I know some people are thinking what?  Wanted to move closer to my home place and also am happier.Got my pay slip.On my old pay slip I was getting paid roughly €20 for school salary grant but this never came up on my new pay slip.Just wondering if every teacher gets paid this or does it depend on type of school - just to let you know my old school and new school are both voluntary but new school is a DEIS school. Thanks 

permanent teachers get it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,382 ✭✭✭✭rainbowtrout

Doesn't that only apply to fee paying schools?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,620 ✭✭✭seavill

No I got that when made permanent in vol sec school. It's a legacy from the past was explained to me at the time but can't remember now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

seavill wrote: »
    No I got that when made permanent in vol sec school. It's a legacy from the past was explained to me at the time but can't remember now

same

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭solerina

What is this payment for ? I am vol sec and don't think I ever got it, or heard of it to be honest !!

• Advertisement
Advertisement