Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Europa Bus Station to Victoria St

Options
  • 19-09-2015 11:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭

Hi sorry for the silly questions but I just want to be sure I am covered, I have a son in college and I am looking at timetable for bus and rail. I need to get him from Sligo to Antrim Town on a sunday evening, there is a bus from Sligo that lands in Europa at 20:50 via Enniskillen, and the last train to Antrim is 21:07, the question is, to actually get from Europa to Victoria St station, is that the same building or are they connected internally,
    other daft question , what payment does the buses accept locally , is it exact change I know he only had a note on the way back the other day and that a good samaritan swiped her card for him. I am assuming there are ticket machines for the trains.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭Zcott

It's the same building, so no stress there. Up north they'll accept notes and coins and they'll provide change.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭BeardySi

Never assume. Translink in their wisdom don't see fit to provide the travelling public with such twenty-first century luxuries as ticket machines.

It's use the ticket office or pay cash on the bus. He should also be able to buy a ticket from the conductor on the train - not sure whether or not they can take cards.

Advertisement