Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to build new gaming pc

Options
  • 19-09-2015 12:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

1. What is your budget? [€xxx] €1000 Max

2. What will be the main purpose of the computer? [Gaming/Internet] (If gaming include which games) Games such as CSGO, Future games example Fallout 4

3. Do you need a copy of Windows? [Yes/No] Yes

4. Can you use any parts from an old computer? No

5. Do you need a monitor? [Yes/No] No

5a. If yes, what size do you need. [19'/20'/22'/24'/etc.]

5b. If no, what resolution is your current monitor and do you plan to upgrade in the near future? [1920x1080/1440x900/etc.] [Yes/No] 1920x1080

6. Do you need any of these peripherals? [Keyboard/Mouse/Wireless Card/Card Reader/Speakers/etc.] No

7. Are you willing to try overclocking? [Yes/No] No

8. How can you pay? [Bank Transfer/Credit Card/Laser] Debit Card

9. When are you purchasing? [In x days] Within the next week

10. If you need help building it, where are you based? [South Dublin City/Cork City/Kerry/etc.] I don't need help building it.

I want a computer that will be capable of running any game within the next few years.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

i5 4460 €170
    H97 board €90
    1tb HDD €50
    8gb RAM €50
    Case €50
    250gb SSD €90
    500w PSU €60
    GTX 970 €350
    Total €930
    Leaves a little for Windows and deliveries.

Will play 99% at 1080p60 Ultra settings. The 1% need ridiculous PCs to run well.

Buy from mindfactory after geizhals.de discount site

Get case elsewhere, it'll likely be cheaper.

Any other questions, ask away

You can't sell on the forum dano, I'm not arsed reporting all your posts.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 danodafox

oh **** really sorry i didnt know, only a member since yday ill try delete post straight away

u have a post up saying buy my pc???

Makes no odds to me, it's against the rules is all. You're allowed to in the sig, I'd be banned by now if I went out of my way to post it everywhere.

There's a thread on the forum where you can link your rig :)

• Advertisement

haha nice!! How did u do the 'PC' thing and then link it to the advert page!!!!

[U RL="LINK"]PC[/URL ]

Put your Link in for links, and whatever you want where I have PC typed. Remove the spaces then. You can't post links until you've 25 posts I think

Advertisement