Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

when will HWVS be back?

Options
  • 19-09-2015 1:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 26

As the title says, are they back if theyre not, when will they be?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭illumin

They are "back" under new owners. I wouldn't go near them with a barge pole though after the way they treated customers who had unfulfilled orders and little change of being refunded. I have used http://www.mindfactory.de/ who accept paypal (costs 1.9% extra) instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭SterlingArcher

illumin wrote: »
    http://www.mindfactory.de/ who accept paypal (costs 1.9% extra) instead.

With that said. mindfactory works about the same as hwvs when you factor cheaper parts.

Just note. Get your case from amazon. Mindfactory have a realy high delivery charge on cases.

With regards to hwvs. I couldn't recommend using them again. as I won't use them myself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 ShadowR34per

I thought they had high delivery costs on everything

They charge seperate delivery on each part

• Registered Users Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭SterlingArcher

I thought they had high delivery costs on everything

They charge seperate delivery on each part

Yes but you will notice it near evens out when you consider mindfactory are the cheapest on geizhals.de.

What about computer universe?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭john the one

I actually priced parts an hwvs yesterday but changed my mind lively enough!

No way I'm spending 300 quid for stuff I probably but may not get.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Mindfactory don't charge delivery for separate parts?

Everything except the case is one €30 package, the case is a second €30 package

• Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭Gumbi

Mindfactory don't charge delivery for separate parts?

Everything except the case is one €30 package, the case is a second €30 package

This. Had a good experience with them myself, bought a laod fo case, noticed one item was wrong, called them up, and with in 2 mins the order was changed and the phone hung up. Great service.

computer universe?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Nothing wrong with them afaik

• Advertisement
Advertisement