Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forza Motorsport 6 discussion thread

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Grahamer666

trixiebust wrote: »
    Thread seems dead, but add me if you want. GT Fragile David1

Wouldn't mind a few races either. No one on my friends list (5 people) play racing games.

Gamertag : Grahamer666

• Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭mise

I'd be up for a few races too, if anyone wants to add me GT: colmise

• Registered Users Posts: 4,960 ✭✭✭Liamalone

I'll need to get to grips with it first lol

GT: Liamalone

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭fataleight

I have FM6 since launch, I really enjoy it on single player because I can set the difficulty to easy :) but when it comes to online play with friends I'm so bad it's just not funny lol

But God loves a tryer lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭trixiebust

Will add you all now :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 642 ✭✭✭qrx

fataleight wrote: »
    I have FM6 since launch, I really enjoy it on single player because I can set the difficulty to easy :) but when it comes to online play with friends I'm so bad it's just not funny lol

But God loves a tryer lol

Yeah I'm usually in a battle for last spot :) I don't consider myself that bad, I just don't have the courses memorized like most other players so I usually have a lapse in concentration and take a corner too wide and then that's that, 15th place.

I'll add you all too. Rarely get to play tbh, but at least you'll have an easy drivatar to beat. That is if it doesn't ram you off the road first :p

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,358 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

qrx wrote: »
    Yeah I'm usually in a battle for last spot :) I don't consider myself that bad, I just don't have the courses memorized like most other players so I usually have a lapse in concentration and take a corner too wide and then that's that, 15th place.

I'll add you all too. Rarely get to play tbh, but at least you'll have an easy drivatar to beat. That is if it doesn't ram you off the road first :p

Don't have FM6, but for me it's always been more Forza Destruction Derby than Forza Motorsport.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 642 ✭✭✭qrx

CatInABox wrote: »
    Don't have FM6, but for me it's always been more Forza Destruction Derby than Forza Motorsport.

I hear ya. Who needs breaks when there's a bunch of cars to slow you down :D

CatInABox wrote: »

Can be at times. There was the Racing Championship on over the last three weeks. Lobbies were full, carnage followed because prizes were up for grabs.

Hanging back on turn 1 is usually a good way to avoid it. The further you stay back, the better.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭fataleight

Some guys take it all very seriously with steering wheels and pedals and the like which I'm sure could improve my skill's but if my father in-law walked in with me perched behind a plastic steering wheel I'm sure he'd have some choice words to say.

So I'll suffer on with the controller, it's easier to hide under the cushion if he walked in :)

• Advertisement

fataleight wrote: »
    Some guys take it all very seriously with steering wheels and pedals and the like which I'm sure could improve my skill's but if my father in-law walked in with me perched behind a plastic steering wheel I'm sure he'd have some choice words to say.

So I'll suffer on with the controller, it's easier to hide under the cushion if he walked in :)

Playing with the controller too. ( with assists ).

The " racer's " were out the last few weeks, with a Focus RS up for grabs. It's a bit calmer in the lobbies now though, this Championship is over.

Good few people there now for a decent race or two.
    Anyone about this weekend for a few laps?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭JoyPad

Not gonna put my GT down, lest I shame myself with my inept FM6 driving. I do OK in FH2, but this is something else.

Good few people there now for a decent race or two.
    Anyone about this weekend for a few laps?
    I'm in!!

JoyPad wrote: »
    Not gonna put my GT down, lest I shame myself with my inept FM6 driving. I do OK in FH2, but this is something else.

Sure i'm not great at it either. Bit of craic anyway.

Advertisement