Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Resident Evil Revelations 2

Options
  • 19-09-2015 4:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭

Couldn't find thread about and it is older game.

Got episode one on sale ages ago and decided this week to finally check it out. It was a mistake... Every day after work it's routine of shower, fag and some zombie killing till 3:00 in the morning. Bough full season and some dlc characters now too.

After so disappointing Re 4,5 and 6, it was so nice to play good resident evil game. Story mode really good even if I finished only first episode. Though the real meat of game is in raid mode. That thing is just so addictive. Nice system too, which makes you switch characters.

I am still not sure on weapon scaling. Some of high level weapons I give to my lower level characters and there is feck all difference between low level weapons they would have originally. I need to do test at some point to see real values.

So anyone is still playing this? Or is it forgotten and buried?

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭Azza

Thought it was pretty average overall myself.

Raid mode wasn't particularly challenging. I'd easily pick 4, 5 or 6 ahead of this.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭Tubbs4

High level weapons are in ratio with your level. If level 10. A 30 level gun will only act at 10 level gun. Fun game and burn is good to attach to your guns

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Tubbs4 wrote: »
    High level weapons are in ratio with your level. If level 10. A 30 level gun will only act at 10 level gun. Fun game and burn is good to attach to your guns

Yeah, burn mods are really decent, works best on smgs I found. Love putting some cold mods on my magnums.

So basically all weapons cap at the level character is? Do mods actually help or its stoll capped?

I started bits of tier 5 last night and it really picks up in difficulty. Leveling Hunk too, for missions that I did not get 5 stars. Can be easy in some missions that are 4-5 levels higher, but if you are get cought, you ****ed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭Tubbs4

Mods do not get capped but guns will. If stuck play online to get through some levels. Best to level up your health and gun upgrade for your character with the points you earn.
    Also keep an eye in the shop as buy ammo after each level and sometimes a good gun becomes available to buy

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Tubbs4 wrote: »
    Mods do not get capped but guns will. If stuck play online to get through some levels. Best to level up your health and gun upgrade for your character with the points you earn.
    Also keep an eye in the shop as buy ammo after each level and sometimes a good gun becomes available to buy

Yeah, I always try to buy ammo myself and check shop at the same time. Usually clean up all mods for upgrades and check weapons.
    Sometimes really good mods come up like STARS one.

I haven't played online yet. How does it work online though? Does health of zombies increase or extra zombies spawn for two players?

• Advertisement
Advertisement