Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Same/next day clothes alterations

Options
  • 19-09-2015 4:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭

I'm getting a dress delivered this week for something I'm attending next Saturday but I know I'm going to need to get it taken up! Does anyone know of anywhere in town where I can get it done in a hurry...preferably within a day as it mightn't be delivered until Thursday :/ Cutting it fine I know!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭El Diablo Blanco

I used a place called Stitch-N-Sew on Lower Gardiner St (just off Talbot Street) earlier this year, and was very happy with the service. I dropped the item in during my lunch break, and the alteration had been done by the time I finished work that same day. Reasonable price too. Hope that helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Great, thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭quaalude

For south city alterations the Alteration Centre on South Annes Street, Dublin 2 is deadly - a friend told me they do same-day alterations also.

• Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭folamh

The Zip Yard on South Anne Street (Just off Grafton St, near Trinity) had my jumper done within hours.

Advertisement