Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blocked my visa debit card?

Options
  • 19-09-2015 4:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi can I request someone to call me as a I can't ring the helpline number, my num is <snip>  blocked my debit card I need it to be reset thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi can I request someone to call me as a I can't ring the helpline number, my num is <snip>  blocked my debit card I need it to be reset thanks
    Hi Butterfly14,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards. Please note that we've removed your phone number from your post for security reasons.

If you have blocked your Visa Debit card at a point of sale, you can unblock your PIN at a Bank of Ireland ATM. Select the Other Services option and you will then be able to reset your PIN. If you have blocked your PIN at an ATM, this will reset after midnight on the day that you have blocked it.

To unblock your Verified by Visa password, it is necessary to call Bank of Ireland Direct on 0818 365 365 and select option 2 followed by 2 again. This will bring you through to our Verified by Visa team who will be happy to help you.

Please let us know if we can help with any other query.

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement