Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Medicine UK UCAS Results??

• 19-09-2015 5:15pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 278 ✭✭

Hi I'd really appreciate some help if anyone could clarify this for me.

I've applied to the UK for next year to study medicine. However I have already completed my Leaving cert examinations.

Where do I submit my results? It hasn't asked for them anywhere yet?

I'd really appreciate some help kind regards.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Wanderer41

yoyojc wrote: »
    Hi I'd really appreciate some help if anyone could clarify this for me.

I've applied to the UK for next year to study medicine. However I have already completed my Leaving cert examinations.

Where do I submit my results? It hasn't asked for them anywhere yet?

I'd really appreciate some help kind regards.

It's been a while since I applied but I think there was a section where you could put in your results for JC and LC. You can always ring UCAS - I found them very helpful when I rang them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭Bazinga_N

I'm filling out my application atm and there's a section under Education to fill them in.

Under Education, add your school (where you did your Leaving & Junior). once you've done that click 'Add qualification'. Search for the Leaving Cert (It's called Eire - Irish Leaving Certificate) and add your results subject by subject. You must also add your Junior Cert results btw, in the same process.

Advertisement