Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pre Season Week 2 Sun-Mon

2»

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,335 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Seems to be week 1 in the PFL, iv'e seen 3 or 4 on twitter
    Pre season week 3/4 or regular season week 3/4?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭tripperman

PerrinV2 wrote: »

Think he means leagues with the problem

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,882 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Not sure, just presumed it was regular season, could be some guy just messing, it was twitter after all

Edit: checked again, says they played 3 weeks and it went back to week 1, i presume regular season

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,189 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

Paully D wrote: »
    I'm not sure if it's possible and I'm easy either way, but it would be great if we could get all the transactions that need to be reversed etc sorted before we move on IMO. Just makes it feel like more of a sim experience if trades haven't been forced etc :)

Hey Paully I sent through the trade to get my RG back and for you to get your pick back

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

PADRAIC.M wrote: »
    Hey Paully I sent through the trade to get my RG back and for you to get your pick back

Hi mate. I pressed the button to go to the trade but when I do, nothing happens. It's not there in trade center either for some reason.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,189 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

I updated it and submitted it again, should be in the bottom corner of the first page when you go into the franchise

PADRAIC.M wrote: »
    I updated it and submitted it again, should be in the bottom corner of the first page when you go into the franchise

Sorted mate, cheers. I had to turn the system on and off and log back in.

Also, does anyone know if there is there a way I can get my circa $2.5m cap hit that I'm forced to take, back? That could come in handy.

Paully D wrote: »
    Sorted mate, cheers. I had to turn the system on and off and log back in.

Also, does anyone know if there is there a way I can get my circa $2.5m cap hit that I'm forced to take, back? That could come in handy.
    I'll clear your cap penalty.

I'll clear your cap penalty.
    Done.

• Advertisement

Thanks Perrin, much appreciated. :)

Advertisement