Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Digital Marketing Entrepreneur Venture

Options
  • 20-09-2015 10:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I am currently seeking a Digital Marketing professional to start a new venture with me in Dublin.

I have a Bachelor in Business Management and currently work in the Financial Services Industry in South Dublin working towards my QFA exams. I studied entrepreneurship subjects throughout my degree and also set up my own business as part of my course.

I feel it is time to take the next step and would like to partner up with a professional who wants to be their own boss also.

If you are believer in shaping your own destiny and creating future wealth lets get working together as Eleanor Roosevelt said "the future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams"

Advertisement