Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cab just installed in my area

Options
  • 20-09-2015 2:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭

hi,

the exchange went live a month or so ago, but i need cabinet up the road first,
    i noticed the concrete slab and pipes etc a few weeks back were put in place

, yesterday i noticed a cabinet has now been installed on it,
    BYV1_001

do you have any information on when this could be live?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭P_Cash

P_Cash wrote: »
    hi,

BYV1_001

Bump

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

http://fibrerollout.ie/where-and-when/

If its public knowledge, its on there. 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

P_Cash wrote: »
    hi,

BYV1_001

Hi P_Cash, 

I've checked this for you and this cabinet is not on our current roll out file to be activated in the near future. The next roll out file is due in a few months time, feel free to check back with us then.

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement