Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Energia switch

Options
  • 20-09-2015 3:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭

Hello I applied to switch to Energia at the end of last August. I got an email confirming this. However I only got a letter saying id registered over two weeks later. Im just wondering is my contract from when I applied to switch or from the date on the first bill as there is a good gap between the two. The original email suggested a couple of days but it was a couple of weeks.

This is a copy of the August letter

"Thank you for switching to SmartChoice Dual Fuel from Energia. We’re currently processing your order.

You’ll receive a letter from us in the next few days outlining the details of your chosen price plan and tariffs.

If you need any further information please visit our website www.energia.ie . A copy of our Terms & Conditions can be found at www.energia.ie/terms

We look forward to having you on board!"

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 6,862 ✭✭✭Spocker

I had pretty much the same when switching - just over two weeks to receive the first letter, and my first bill started from ~11 days after I requested the switch

• Registered Users Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭smallgarden

I'm having issues now as changed supplier at the beginning of September based on switching in August last year but have been charged 50 euro for termination before end of contract on both gas and electricity. They were slow to set up the account but very quick to terminate it

Advertisement