Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Media FYP Topics

Options
  • 20-09-2015 4:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Hi there,

I'm a second year student of New Media and English in UL. I've just started what is basically a practice FYP module and I'm really struggling to pick a topic. I know it's not my real FYP so it doesn't matter as much but I'd still like to pick something that I could use for the real thing.

I want to become a journalist so I'm much more interested in the media side rather than the English side. Every relatively good idea I have involves social media strategies, e.g. Yes Equality's social media strategies, but I don't think I'd be interested in that enough to keep it up.

I'm very interested in print journalism so maybe something about the decline of print journalism or the rise in backpack journalism? I'm also very interested in music journalism. I'd really like to hear other people's ideas or opinions because I'm really stuck on this.

Thanks!

Advertisement