Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best smart phone for 150

Options
  • 20-09-2015 6:06pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 409 ✭✭

Just as the tite says, im looking to purchase a new P&G smart phone but all i can afford is 150. I actually have 300euro but wanting to buy 2 so 150 each is all i can afford.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Davycs

shugy wrote:
    Just as the tite says, im looking to purchase a new P&G smart phone but all i can afford is 150. I actually have 300euro but wanting to buy 2 so 150 each is all i can afford.

Vodafone smart 6 ultra 160 Euro can't go wrong

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Davycs wrote: »
    Vodafone smart 6 ultra 160 Euro can't go wrong

It's 169 I believe?

But I agree, save some more pennies and go for it. Best smart phone in that price range today. Can't lose with it. Have mine a month and a half now and it's fantastic.

Yes alan u are right 169

Galaxy core prime 110 Euro good fast phone if you don't download the lollipop update the lollipop update lags alot of phones

• Registered Users Posts: 73,459 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Davycs wrote: »
    Galaxy core prime 110 Euro good fast phone if you don't download the lollipop update the lollipop update lags alot of phones

Got one of these, delighted with it for the price

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭deisediva

Changing networks and want/need new phone looking at the core Prime cause I am desperate for breaking dropping phones.
    Currently have Moto G 2nd gen is the Core Prime very basic ? It's only going to cost me €90 changing to 3 compared to 3rd gen Moto g for 179

Advertisement