Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

980ti Classified price

Options
  • 20-09-2015 6:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭

Hi all,

I am looking to get a 980ti. Since hardwareversands went under and got a lot of bad rep I have decided to give computeruniverse a shot.

I saw their price for the 980ti classified is €773.33(plus shipping) and the status is available on short notice - dispatched 1 to 2 days! I thought this price is ridiculously low so I am wondering if they have any extra charges and such or if it is a mistake.

The next cheapest is Scan which was priced at £619 which is around €850.

I have never used computer universe before so are they trustworthy?

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

€750-800 in about right for the German retailers

Computer universe are sound afaik

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭PenguinForce

€750-800 in about right for the German retailers

Computer universe are sound afaik

Cool good to hear. One more question about their delivery. What is DHL like? Did you receive your order in a reasonable time?

Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

I've gotten stuff from China in 3 days with DHL, never anything from Europe, that's mainly UPS, which was about 8 days

• Registered Users Posts: 15 flints11

Bought all my parts from them,great company to deal with and kept me in the loop the whole time

Advertisement