Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Fitzwilliam or Westin Hotel?

Options
  • 20-09-2015 11:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭

Treating my wife to a nice night away in Dublin,these two hotels are in my price range and have caught my eye.Would people recommend one over the other?,this is just purely a relaxing night away with a nice dinner,so I'm not really interested gyms or any stuff like that.Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,713 ✭✭✭BabysCoffee

pkvader wrote: »
    Treating my wife to a nice night away in Dublin,these two hotels are in my price range and have caught my eye.Would people recommend one over the other?,this is just purely a relaxing night away with a nice dinner,so I'm not really interested gyms or any stuff like that.Thanks.

Fitzwilliam is better located I think for a quiet night

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Citron restaurant in Fitzwilliam is lovely and does a great early bird.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

Fitzwilliam is the choice of some pretty big names including Beyoncé. To me it's classier, the Westin tries too hard

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Maybe take a look at the Dylan just off baggott St.its more boutique.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Simon2015

I think the Westin is in a better area.

• Advertisement
Advertisement