Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

land in swords

Options
  • 21-09-2015 6:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

HI i was wondering if anyone know the price of the square meter of a land in swords?Thanks for your answer

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

You're kind of asking how long is a piece of string. It would really depend on the plot size, location, zoning & a host of other factors. You'd probably be best speaking with a local estate agent or auctioneer.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 karinek

Thanks of your answer, i know it depends of many other criterion but i wanted to have at least an average of the square meter, any ideas ?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

You'd definitely need to talk to an estate agent, because depending on the part of Swords etc the cost would vary hugely and I wouldn't imagine there would be an average cost. Another factor would be whether the land had planning permission for building or was agricultural.

• Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭micraX

About 200 an acre for grain 200-500+ for spuds/veg that's only renting.

thanks a lot this is what i need just an idea

• Advertisement

but in fact is not for agricultural is a plot for building so i think is probably more expensif

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭kaahooters

karinek wrote: »
    HI i was wondering if anyone know the price of the square meter of a land in swords?Thanks for your answer

theres 4047 m in an acer, an acer of land in ncd is approx 150k, so,

150,000 / 4047 = 37.06 per m squared.

but no one will sell you a meter of land, nd it depends on location, access ect ect ect.

so the average house is 1000 square feet, or 92 square meters, so , its

92 x 37.06 = €3409.

but again, no garden, no pathway to the house ect ect.

THANKS YOU ALL FOR YOUR ANSWER

Advertisement