Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spurs v Arseanal

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

Vorm and Fazio should be nowhere near a North London Derby, in fact Fazio should not be in a Spurs shirt ever again. Poor selections from Poch tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭09_09_09

KingdomYid wrote: »
    Vorm and Fazio should be nowhere near a North London Derby, in fact Fazio should not be in a Spurs shirt ever again. Poor selections from Poch tonight.

I'm also surprised with Fazio. He is too slow and always prone to mistake(s) which he already did with his sloppy pass:o

09_09_09 wrote: »
    I'm also surprised with Fazio. He is too slow and always prone to mistake(s) which he already did with his sloppy pass:o

Yes he brings back bad memories of the dead wood we cleared during the summer, he can't just go from almost out the door to playing against our biggest rivals. I am baffled.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭Long Time Lurker

Might have been offside but good finish

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭Long Time Lurker

I'd say you'd make a fortune selling Townsend voodoo dolls

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭prodsc

That is better. COYS

• Registered Users Posts: 8,307 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

• Registered Users Posts: 9,731 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

KingdomYid wrote:
    he can't just go from almost out the door to playing against our biggest rivals. I am baffled.

Good point.

Risky starting team all round. We'll have to wait and see.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭prodsc

Hard luck Harry!! Great effort.

• Advertisement

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Poor Harry!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,738 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

Lazy from Son first, then poor from Fazio, cracking finish though.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,731 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Well that was a bit ****. Bit of a damp squib considering it was a NLD.

... Performance wise we matched them as a team. Couple of below par individual performances was the difference in the end.

Can't help but feel that our strongest XI would have beaten them comfortably.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Judging by the team poch started he must not have had much interest in winning this competition anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,738 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

... Performance wise we matched them as a team. Couple of below par individual performances was the difference in the end.

Vertonghen or Alderweireld instead of Fazio and we would have won.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,639 ✭✭✭Glebee

Well Poch got his wish i recon, one less competition to worry about.
    We can now just concentrate more on being poor in the league:D

They didn't play full strength team as well. I think we were good for the majority of the match.

My only worry is Kane at the moment. He needs to get a goal or two otherwise pressure is piling up on him.

Well Saturday will be fun:cool:

Glebee wrote: »
    Well Poch got his wish i recon, one less competition to worry about.
    We can now just concentrate more on being poor in the league:D

An insult to the fans if he did not take the NLD seriously.

I'm really pissed with Poch about Clinton. The kid needs more than 5 to 10 minutes to show his worth. These little cameo is not doing him any favour at all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,920 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

Tee hee.

Tee hee.

A great strike by your lad was the difference, a very even game overall but disappointing for a derby game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,072 ✭✭✭mass_debater

Poch is to blame, send out your best team. Wimmer and Vorm were off the pace, don't ever want to see Fazio in a Spurs shirt. They shouldn't be paying in a NLD

There are pics on arsebook of the gooner fans vandalising the To Dare is To Do signs

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Goons tearing up the lane at the minute

There are pics on arsebook of the gooner fans vandalising the To Dare is To Do signs

Must be in their blood.

from Arsenal Thread
    On an unrelated note I took a trip there into the doldrums (spurs forum) and why are they allowed post links to streams when all of the football forum isn't !!

**** it I reported them , If it was in here or any of the other threads there would be lockdown , Anyway ****ing delighted we beat them , there thread makes for great reading aswell

We played poor with an under strength team imagine our full team was out and we played well we'd obliterate them , there nowhere near us

Well Done.

Hatch99 wrote: »

Have just seen the photos, shocking behaviour by their lot.

Must be in their blood.

from Arsenal Thread

Well Done.

There is always one C'unt. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,760 ✭✭✭abff

That's why we hate losing to Arsenal so much. Totally lacking in class.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,072 ✭✭✭mass_debater

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,920 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

Hatch99 wrote: »

Have no time for that kind of vandalism. Hope they're caught.

Advertisement