Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OVERDRAFT

Options
  • 21-09-2015 9:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi all

I was talking to a customer advisor on the phone ref applying for an overdraft.

I was told I could apply for a perm overdraft.  But was advised I am weekly paid so can only apply for 70% of my weekly take home based on 1 week.

Would the 70% not be based on the monthly bring home???

As if it was i could apply for what I need covered .

Can you clarify this for me please.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi all

I was talking to a customer advisor on the phone ref applying for an overdraft.

I was told I could apply for a perm overdraft.  But was advised I am weekly paid so can only apply for 70% of my weekly take home based on 1 week.

Would the 70% not be based on the monthly bring home???

As if it was i could apply for what I need covered .

Can you clarify this for me please.
    Hi Sean, 

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards. 

As each overdraft would be considered on a case by case basis, we would be unable to advise you on this here. Our Lending team would be happy to discuss this with you, if you would like to send us a PM here, we would be happy to arrange a representative to call you to discuss this further. 

Please click on the link in my signature below to send a Private Message and include your name and contact number in your message.

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement