Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for house to let in South/west Dublin area

Options
  • 21-09-2015 10:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

I am a 30 year old single mother looking for a 2/3 bedroom house to rent in Dublin South/south west. I am working but I am entitled to the HAP scheme.

I am working as a PR manager for a large cosmetics company since 2007 and I also work in the media since 2010.

I am currently renting my home since 2009 but my landlord is looking to move back in and sell due to personal circumstances. I have maintained the house to a high standard throughout and strive to create a home for me son and have never had an issue with paying my rent.

I can provide references from:

- employer (x2)
    - local councillors (x2)
    - landlord
    - minister

If there are any landlords looking for a good, reliable tenant please get in touch.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 186 ✭✭Pac2015

DMELC wrote: »
    I am a 30 year old single mother looking for a 2/3 bedroom house to rent in Dublin South/south west. I am working but I am entitled to the HAP scheme.

I am working as a PR manager for a large cosmetics company since 2007 and I also work in the media since 2010.

I am currently renting my home since 2009 but my landlord is looking to move back in and sell due to personal circumstances. I have maintained the house to a high standard throughout and strive to create a home for me son and have never had an issue with paying my rent.

I can provide references from:

- employer (x2)
    - local councillors (x2)
    - landlord
    - minister

If there are any landlords looking for a good, reliable tenant please get in touch.

Post yourself on the sister site DAFT

Advertisement