Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone own Astro A40's with mix amp pro? Is the mic quality poor?

Options
  • 21-09-2015 10:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 12,788 ✭✭✭✭

Hi guys looking to pick up a set of these but seeing some YouTube videos that show the mic quality is extremely poor and the only way to improve the sound on them is to buy an additional cable to lol plug into the mix amp pro and the controller. Anyone own these and can you comment on the mic voice quality? They have a new headset/mix amp coming out next month but not sure it's going to address the issue.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭wong

I have these and have had no problem with the mic.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,788 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

wong wrote: »
    I have these and have had no problem with the mic.

Ok but from listening to mic demos on the PS4 with these they sound crackily and destorted. If you compare them to say the Sony Gold 2.0 mic which is crystal clear. I'll wait for reviews to come in regarding the new TR's which are due out next month.

Advertisement