Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heuston Station pick up - where to park?

Options
  • 21-09-2015 11:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭

Howdy. I have to pick someone up from Heuston today and just wondering if there is somewhere to park and wait? I have some memory of there being a car park there but not sure.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

there is a pick up point around where the taxi's park.
    Its on the way into the car park and swing left alongside the tracks.

Dont think of walking away from the car or you;ll be clamped.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Cool. If I'm travelling down the quays towards the station, where do I go to find the pick up point?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,219 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

At the last traffic lights on the quays go straight ahead; as you drive into the station area on the left you'll see an opening which leads inside - you drive in here and can pull in for pick up/drop off. As tatranska said though, you can't actually park here so if you need to leave the car to go get someone, instead of turning left there, go straight ahead for the actual car park.
    As far as I recall there is a small short-term car park on the left just before you enter the larger one.

Advertisement